Hey all! I want to wish you all a very happy Halloween!! Make sure you eats lots of candy! :) I'm actually looking forward to seeing how they celebrate Halloween around here... I have noticed that they aren't as big on the candy aspect of Halloween, which is definitely a good thing! Brian and I are planning on attending the Halloween party put on by the English-speakers in the area... Being that most of them are not from the U.S. and have never celebrated Halloween, it should be interesting! We ended up deciding on our Halloween costume... I'm going as a painter and Brian is my "work of art"... it's cheesy, I know, (and let's just say that Brian isn't overly thrilled with the idea. :)) but, it was inexpensive and it'll serve the purpose. :) I will make sure to take plenty of pictures of our costumes and of tonight's festivities to share with you in my next post...As for the upcoming weekend, we don't have too much planned... They have some sort of holiday here on Saturday, so all of the businesses with be closed, and then everything is always closed on Sunday. Therefore, I have to cut this post short so that I can make sure that I can get all of my errands and running around done today; otherwise, I'll have to wait until Monday. On that note, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and have a safe and happy Halloween!! We miss you much!!
** I'm leaving you with a few pictures of the cutest "trick-or-treater" you'll see this year... (I'm not a proud aunt or anything! :)) **


1 comment:
Sounds like a cute idea...just to add to it though...mom and I were talking last night and she thinks Brian should carry a big picture frame around to complete the whole "work of art" idea. ha ha....Happy Halloween!!! Have fun!!! I get to take my dinosaur trick or treating...woohoo!!
Post a Comment