
Hey all! So, I just received a phone call from Brian and I have some great news to share... The moving company called him this morning and informed him that all of our personal belongings will be arriving tomorrow morning at 10:00 a.m.!!! YAY! Although, based on some of our recent experiences in this country, I am going to try to not get too excited until all of our things are officially inside of our apartment. :)
I can't tell you how happy that call just made me!! :) I started to feel like we've been over here for so long (7 weeks yesterday to be exact...) without any comforts from home, and it was starting to really get to me... And to now realize that all of our things are almost here, I can't stop smiling! :) I keep thinking about the fact that all of my clothes will be here... I don't have to keep wearing the same three outfits over and over and over... :) Also, all of our rock climbing gear will be here so we won't have to rent all of the equipment anymore.... All of our movies will be here, so we can actually watch something other than CNN and all of the really bad MTV shows... Our grill will be here and we'll be able to grill up some hamburgers and brats... Our XBOX will be here along with Guitar Hero, so we'll have something to do other than reading or staring at our flying man that hangs from the ceiling... :) All of our pictures will be here (and you all know how much of a picture fanatic I am! :))... And the list could just go on and on...
We also received word yesterday that Brian's company approved our German lessons... FINALLY! Now we just have to wait to see when the classes start... How exciting! We just might learn how to communicate with the people over here after all! :)
On that note, I better get going. I need to get busy and unload all of our cupboards as the people are supposed to come today to take them down... oh joy! I hope you're all having a great day! Miss you much!


No comments:
Post a Comment