Today has been a pretty low-key day... I ended up going downtown and meeting up with Eva (who is on a holiday break from school this week) for coffee, which was a great way to warm up on a dreary day like today. I then wandered around the downtown area for a bit looking for accessories for Brian and my Halloween costumes. (And no, I'm not going to tell you what we're planning on going as... You'll just have to wait and see the pictures! :))
I was also quite proud of myself as I braved the public transportation system (i.e. the bus) to get me to and from the downtown area, so that I didn't have to walk so far in the rain... And I managed to make it back and forth, safe and sound... woohoo! It's amazing how the smallest things around here can feel like such big accomplishments... :)
Well, I'd better get going... Brian and I just got back from rock climbing for the past three hours and I think it's about time I head to bed. (Plus, my hands are a little raw from climbing, which makes typing slightly uncomfortable at the moment... :)) Before I go, I'd like to leave you with the following picture. I took it of myself yesterday after I went to the grocery store. I always end up buying too much and then I get stuck lugging all of it back home. And it never fails, I tend to attract alot of stares from strangers because I look like such a "bag lady". Will I ever learn?? :)
Hope that put a smile on your face! :) Have a great day! Miss you!


No comments:
Post a Comment