As the two men were setting up the fan in the kitchen, I heard one of them say "Uh oh!", which is never a good sign! They then explained that they did not realize that the cupboards were hanging on the wall that they are trying to dry... Apparently the cupboards will make it more difficult to dry the wall, so they are now sending someone here to take all of the cupboards down in the kitchen... Great! It just keeps getting better and better! So, as far as we know, the cupboards are scheduled to be taken down this week... But, at the rate they move in this country, who knows when it will actually happen. :) We'll keep you posted...
In the meantime, we still have this contraption blowing alot of hot air into the kitchen... And believe me, it's hot in there.... the food in our cupboard is actually melting!! At this point in time, our kitchen would make a great sauna! :)
Well, I'm off to the gym and then the post office... I hope you're having a great day! Miss you!


No comments:
Post a Comment