Hey everyone! It's kind of a late post today... I spent most of the day running errands (they tend to take alot longer here seeing as how I have to walk everywhere! :)). This evening Brian and I went to the gym for our "training session" with the trainer... It's part of our gym membership fee so we thought we'd check it out and see what they had to offer. It ended up being quite humorous. The poor trainer was trying to give us a training plan and show us how to use all of the equipment and do all of the exercises. However, Brian and I know our way around a gym pretty well, so every time she would go to show us something that she thought was "new" for us, we told her that we already knew how to do it... She ended up abandoning the idea of making a "training plan" for us... Instead, she just asked us if there was any equipment in gym that we didn't know how to use, and if there was she would show us how to use it. That ended up working out much better for all of us... :)
After our training session at the gym, we hurried home to get our car and then we drove to Ravensburg to the rock climbing hall to meet up with Maike. We ended up rock climbing for about 3 hours... It was a very fun evening. :) I ended up finding my new favorite rock climbing route, so now I'm looking forward to the next time we go back. :) We also found another fun activity to do at this rock climbing hall... In the middle of the hall, they have what is called a "slack line". Apparently this is a very popular thing right now in Germany. It's kind of like a tightrope stretched through the middle of the gym and the goal is to walk across it without falling off... Something that Brian, Maike, and I have not been too successful with! :) But, it's fun to try and I'm determined to eventually walk all the way across it! :)
I brought our camera along with us this evening and took some snapshots of us while climbing and trying to walk across the "slack line"... so I thought I'd share them with you. Hope you're having a great day! Miss you!
Here's a partial view of the climbing hall... Love the look Brian's giving! :)
This is my new favorite route!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment