Happy Friday! I'm sure you're all looking forward to the weekend! I know we are... I'm looking forward to my trip to Stuttgart with Maike tomorrow... We're planning on doing some shopping, and then she wants to take me to an old palace that's located outside of the city... Should be fun, and don't worry, I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures! :) I do have to say though, that I'm pretty much going along for the ride just so I can see Stuttgart. I don't plan on doing much shopping, considering that I'll be back home in the U.S. in less than a month... yippee!! I'd much rather do all of my shopping at home! :) Brian's simply looking forward to a day of relaxation tomorrow... I won't be around to drag him all over the place. :) He just plans to study German for the majority of the day... Such an overacheiver! :)
On another good note, it's supposed to snow tomorrow... yay! I'm hoping that we'll actually get snow this time, unlike the last time they predicted it and it rained for a week straight instead. I'm starting to really get tired of the rain... It's another dreary, cold, and rainy day outside again today... ugh! It's been like this for pretty much the whole week... So, a little bit of snow is definitely needed. :)
Well, I'd better get going... I've got to run so that I can catch the bus. Being that it's raining, I don't think riding my bike is a good idea, and we all know how well I do with the car, so I think I'll take the bus into town today. :) I'm meeting Amy (she's from the U.S. and she's been here for 2 years) for coffee this afternoon, but I figured I'd get there a little bit early so that I can study some German... yes, I'm an overachiever as well! :) ( And for those who know me, I have to do most of my studying at coffee shops, because I just don't have the ability to focus when I'm at home... :)) I hope you have a great weekend! Miss you much!!


No comments:
Post a Comment