Happy Election Day to you all! Make sure you get out and vote today! My vote's been in for about a month now, so I'm very anxious to hear the outcome of today's election! :)
We finally have some good news in regards to our German classes... Brian received a call at work yesterday, giving him the ok to register for classes... yay!! It's been a long road... They've told us yes we could take classes, then no, they yes again, and then no again... It just kept going on and on for the past 10 weeks or so... ugh! So, before they could tell him no again, Brian went down to the Language School and registered for classes. :) Our first class will be held tomorrow morning from 8 -10, and from then on we will have class Monday and Wednesday mornings from 8 - 10... We're both pretty excited! However, being that we're both pretty competitive, we're sure this will turn into a competition between us to see who can learn German more quickly! :)
Well, I'm off to meet up with the English women for a "Tea and Brunch" at Val's apartment. And then I have the opportunity to observe in a Kindergarten classroom today, where the children are learning to English... It should be pretty fun! :) I'll fill you in on all of the details tomorrow... :) I hope you have a great day! Remember to vote! Miss you much!
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment