Hey all! There's two exciting things to celebrate today... First, we're officially moved into our new apartment... yay! And, secondly, this is my 100th post... woohoo! It seems crazy to think that I've written 100 posts!! I've just been blogging away as of way of staying connected with everyone back home, and here I am at post #100. :)
Today was the first day of a 4-day weekend here in Germany. I'm noticing that they sure do love their holidays here! :) Brian and I spent the majority of the day organizing the apartment, and we can now say that we are officially moved in. And, I have to say, that I was a bit hesitant about moving at first, but I actually really like our new place! :) And, because I know that you are all curious about what this new place looks like, I've taken plenty of pictures to share with you. :) Check it out...
The view of the garden from the spare bedroom...
Our spare bedroom/office... Yes, folks, we no longer have a bed in our spare bedroom. We now have a pull out sofa... :)
The Master bedroom...
The other side of the Master bedroom...
The kitchen...
The view from our kitchen...
The dining room... I love the curtains! :)
More dining room... :)
Our new living room... Love it!!

From our balcony, we walk into this garden... Very pretty!
Our balcony... We still have quite a great view of the lake and mountains! :)
And, as an extra surprise, our landlord had this in the backyard waiting for us this morning! :) And Brian is loving every minute of it!! :)
Well, I'd better get packing... We're heading to Italy to do some camping over the holiday weekend... yay! And we're leaving bright and early tomorrow morning... So, my goal is to have everything packed tonight, but for those of you who know how easily I get distracted, we'll see if that actually happens! :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!! Miss you much!


1 comment:
VERY NICE!! Can't wait to come see it in person! July just won't get here fast enough! :)
Post a Comment