Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Distractions...

Hey all!  So, I've been trying to come up with some blogworthy material to write about today, but I haven't had much luck so far... I keep losing focus and getting easily distracted... For those of you that know me, you know that's pretty easy for me to do! :)  And most of the time I can overcome my tendency to be distracted... However, today's a bit different.  And, I think I've narrowed my inability to focus down to 3 things...

Reason #1:  It's currently sunny and 72 degrees outside.
Reason #2:  The birds are chirping like crazy outside of my window.

And lastly...

Reason #3:  These are some of the things that I'm seeing when I look outside our window...





Now can you see why I'm slightly distracted?? :)  So, I'm thinking I might just have to give up trying to write about anything "blogworthy" at the moment, and instead I'm going to go out and enjoy this weather.  I'll have to soak up the sun today being that the forecast is rain for the next few days... Boooo! :)   Have a great Wednesday!  Miss you much!

No comments: