Hey all! Yesterday was spent trying to recover from staying up all night on Monday night to watch the MSU game... And, after staying up that whole time, I have to say that I was quite disappointed with the result of the game... Grrrr! Even though they did get beat quite badly, and I stayed up until 5:30 a.m. just to witness it, I still have to say that I'm quite proud of MSU for making it that far, and I'll always be proud to be a Spartan!! :)
I took a trip to Lindau yesterday with my friend, Alex. We spent the afternoon wandering through the city and looking through all of the little shops... Very fun! The weather was gorgeous yesterday too... 68 and sunny... It was such a perfect spring day! :) Here are a few pictures of our day... Enjoy! (If you're interested in learning more about the city of Lindau, click here to go to its website.)
On that note, I have to get busy. It's moving day today, so it's time to get moving! :) Needless to say, I'm going to be SO very happy when today's move is over... We'll finally be situated, and we won't have to worry about moving the rest of the time we're over here... yay! :) Have a great day! Miss you much!
Lindau... on the lakefront...
The view of Austria and Switzerland across the lake from Lindau...
The view of Austria across the lake... Alex and I took some time out from shopping to sit here and enjoy the view... Very nice! :)
I loved the vibrant colors in this little roundabout median!!

A sidestreet...
The downtown shopping area...

The old town hall...
This is the famous landmark that welcomes travelers to Lindau as they enter through the harbor... a lion sculpture and a lighthouse. Lindau is actually a small island in Lake Constance and it belongs to the state of Bavaria. This is the only lighthouse in Bavaria.


No comments:
Post a Comment