Hey all! Happy Friday to you! Today's been rather busy here, so I don't have much time to write alot. But, I did want to share some pictures that I took at the local Farmer's Market today. I've blogged about the Friday Farmer's Market on a few occasions, but I never post pictures being that I always tend to forget to take my camera with me. Well, I took a trip downtown to the Market today, and I finally remembered to bring my camera... yay! :) The Farmer's Market is held every Friday in the square downtown. All the local farmers and merchants have stands set up to sell their goods, and it's usually quite a busy little place! It was a little chilly today, but there were still quite a few people who were out and about, buying all of their produce at the market. After wandering around for a while, I ended up getting quite into it myself, and I wound up buying some "home-grown" produce for Brian and I... carrots, peppers, and asparagus (yes, that's right... asparagus. I'm not a huge fan of it, but apparently it's VERY popular here, so I figured that we should at least see what all of the fuss is about! :)). And, of course, I couldn't pass up all of the flower stands that were set up, so I bought myself a bouquet of flowers. :)
On that note, I'm off to meet up with some of the English-speaking women for, get this, a Tupperware party. Who would have ever thought I'd willingly be going to a Tupperware party, of all places?! :) Life takes some strange turns sometimes! :) I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy the pictures... Miss you much!

One of the many flower stands...

My Farmer's Market purchase... :)
I love all of the fresh-cut flowers you can find here!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment