
I want to take the time today to wish my dad a very Happy Birthday, and to thank him for being such an amazing dad!
Ever since I was a little girl, my dad has always been the most important guy in my life. As a little girl I always looked to him as my big, strong protector... He would always be there to protect me from whatever "bad" was out there. :) And, the funny thing is, no matter how old I get, I still think of him the same... Except for now, I also consider him a friend and confidant.
My dad has always been there for me, providing support and encouragement along the way. He's been there to celebrate my successes and has helped me to accept my defeats. He's taught me the value of hard work and good judgement. He's given me the courage to try new things. He's shown me how to be a good person and remain true to myself. He's helped to shape me into the person I am today... And for that I am forever grateful!
So, even though I'm not there to celebrate your birthday with you, Dad... I'm thinking of you and sending some happy birthday wishes across the ocean! I hope you have a wonderful day! I love you!


1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Dad!! I Love You, too!! :)
Post a Comment