Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Another Trip to My "Favorite" Place...

Hey all! Well, I received some good news the other day... I was offered a part-time (and by part time, I mean very part-time at 3 hours a week) position at Brian's company, teaching "Conversational English" to people in his department... Yay! :) I mean, what a perfect job for me... I literally get paid to talk! :)

However, before we get too excited, I have to tell you the other news... Before I can accept this position, I have to make a trip down to my very "favorite" place in all of Friedrichshafen (there's ALOT of sarcasm in that statement! :))... Yep, you guessed it... The FN Rathaus... Yikes! Yes folks, I have to visit the Rathaus tomorrow afternoon so that they can change my visa from a "no work" visa to one that will allow me to work on a part-time basis... Now, based on my previous experiences at my "favorite" place, I'm a little leery about my upcoming trip there... That's why I'm bringing along my dear friend, Eva, to help me translate and to (hopefully!) make the process go much smoother... I have high hopes for tomorrow! :)

So, let's all keep our fingers crossed that everything goes well tomorrow. (In all honesty, my biggest wish for the day is that I'll be able to walk out of the Rathaus without having to shed a tear... Unlike so many of the previous trips I've made there! :))... So, now's the time to start thinking happy thoughts for tomorrow's appointment... I'll keep you posted! :)

No comments: