Hey all! As promised, I went through and took pictures of the apartment today so that you could all see where we're currently residing... I have to admit, I rather enjoy living in the lap of luxury... I could very well be spoiled by this! :)

Here are the flowers our landlady brought to me today to welcome me back to Germany... She's so sweet! :)
Our neighbors to the left...
The view of the garden from our bedroom window... The other window looks out onto the lake.
Our living room and dining room...
The view of the lake from our balcony (and from the master bedroom)... It's pretty hazy outside today so it's difficult to see the lake and the Alps in the distance. :(
Our balcony...
The master bedroom...
Another shot of the master bedroom...
The spare bedroom... As you can see, it's currently being used for storage! :) However, we're waiting for visitors, so book a trip to come out and see us... This room could be yours for the week! :)
The bathroom... We actually have a jacuzzi tub and then the shower is located behind the door... Very nice! :)
The kitchen...
Our breakfast nook... which I love! :)
The dining room...
Another shot of the living room... I love how bright and cheery it is! :)
Our mini "office"... :)
Last night we went rock climbing with Maike. It was great to see her again, and we've already started making plans for the upcoming weeks! We fell right back into the swing of things and it was just like I had never left. :) As for the rock climbing though, I could definitely tell that I hadn't done that in 3 months... Yikes! :)
Well, I'm off to start exploring for the day. Since I'm not too familiar with this side of the city, I figured that I'd take advantage of the nice day and wander around to familiarize myself with the area. That, and I think it's time to get some groceries... Brian did some grocery shopping, but I'm thinking that we may need a little more than bread, yogurt, milk, salami, and cheese! :) I hope you're all having a wonderful day! Miss you much!


3 comments:
I'm SOOOO EXCITED to come and see it in person!! YAY!! Your new place is FABULOUS!!! I'm very jealous!! :)
Glad to see you made it back to Germany...finally! The new apartment is awesome! I am so jealous :)I am ready to start reading again about your German adventures!
-Cindi
Kristin...I am glad you are FINALLY back! I missed yur blogs!
Sorry I did nto get a chance to talk to you...we miss oyu guys and hopefully can make it out this summer!
Post a Comment