Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Hey all!  Today's blog is going to be short and sweet... I just want to wish you all a very happy St. Patrick's Day!!  For all of you who know me, you already know that I truly enjoy celebrating this holiday... I love everything Irish, so today is definitely a favorite of mine! :)  Plus, it's also the birthday of a good friend of mine... Happy Birthday, Jenn!!  :)  Brian and I will be having our own low-key celebration in honor of St. Pat's this evening... I'm making Chicken Fried Rice for dinner (special thanks to my friend, Andrea, for posting this recipe on her blog... :)), and our plan is to open up the two Hefeweizen's that are currently sitting in the fridge... woohoo! :)  

I also received some good news today.  I'm going to start tutoring a young German girl in English... yay!  I'll be working with her once or twice a week.  I spoke with her mom today, and she's supposed to get back to me tomorrow in regards to a schedule.  I'm really looking forward to it... The teacher in me was starting to get a little antsy by not working! :)  So, let's keep our fingers crossed that all goes well... 

Well, I'm off to run some errands.  I hope you all have a wonderful St. Pat's!  Miss you much!!

No comments: