Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Crazy Weather Patterns...


Hey all!  So, today's been kind of crazy in regards to the weather!  I woke up this morning to a very strong wind.  The kind that blows against the window so hard that it feels as if the windows might collapse...yikes!  After I got up and made a cup of coffee, I looked out the window again and found that it was very hazy and raining...  I couldn't even see the mountains across the lake.  Needless to say, I figured that it would be a day spent primarily inside. :)  A short time after that, I glanced out the window again and noticed the sunshine... Yes, it was bright and sunny outside, and I could see the mountains clearly across the lake... Very strange, but being that it was sunny, I definitely wasn't complaining!  Well, that didn't last long, because by the next time I looked out the window, it was snowing like crazy outside!!   And it snowed, and snowed, and snowed for about another 20 minutes before it cleared up, yet again.  And, you know it, about 20 minutes after that it started pouring down rain again... And the cycle continued like that all day long!  It was very bizarre weather! :)  And, it's definitely not helpful when trying to plan your daily activities! :)   

On another note, I have to tell you just how anxious I am... Brian's friend, and coworker, is coming out here this week for work... And the best part is that he's bringing his wife along, whom is also a friend of mine! :)  They are scheduled to get in tomorrow afternoon, and they're staying until Monday... yay!   Being that it's a business trip for Aaron, he will have to work (along with Brian), which means that Shannon and I have all day to travel around and hang out. I've got a list of places to go and things to do, and I guarantee that there's definitely not enough time in the day to get it all done! :)  They're our first visitors out here (or at least since I've been here), so I'm quite anxious to show them around... Very exciting!  :)

Well, I need to finish dinner... I have to say, since being here, I've started to enjoy cooking/baking.  Wow!  I can't say that I ever expected those words to come out of my mouth! :)  On tonight's menu, we have Italian chicken with Italian veggies,  and a baguette with garlic butter... yum! :)  I hope you all have a great day!  Miss you much! 

No comments: