Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Mehr Kuerbis!! :)


Hey all!! As promised, here are the rest of the pictures from our day spent at the World's Largest Pumpkin Display... Enjoy!! :)


Can't wait to see the kuerbis (i.e. pumpkins)!! :)

A small portion of the castle grounds... So pretty! :)

Heading down to the pumpkin display...

The Ludwigsburg Castle was the backdrop for the display... Gorgeous!!


Let the pumpkin outrageousness begin!! :)
Here's a blue whale made out of pumpkins...


They had a huge display showing all the different types of pumpkins that were used, and where they each originated from... Overall, they used 450 different varieties of pumpkins... Now that's alot of pumpkins! :)

Can't say I've ever seen anything like this before! :) These were a pretty unique style of kuerbis...

The seahorse...

Hang 10, Dude!! :)

Turtle Island...

The octopus was pretty cool looking!

Look at all the pumpkins!! :)

I thought these were quite cute! :)

MOOOOO!! :)

Strolling through the castle grounds...


The colors were stunning!!

Taking a break to soak up the scenery... Plus, I just wanted an excuse to play in the leaves! :)

Check out the size of the pumpkin!! And that wasn't even one of the largest ones! :)

My favorite display! :)
(For all of you that know me, you probably remember my dream of one day becoming a marine biologist... That is until I had to take chemistry in college, where I quickly changed my mind! :) Either way, the theme of the pumpkin display was quite exciting for me! :))

Can you find the fish in this display??

Pirate Island with a backdrop of the castle... Pretty cool! :)

Too cute!

The walking paths were all lined with bales of hay... How festive! :)

Some very strange looking pumpkins!

The mermaid...

I thought this was one of the cutest pumpkin carvings I've seen! :)

Ribbit... :)


I love autumn and all of its colors!! :)

Brian in front of the Ludwigsburg Castle... :)



No comments: