It's only the day after Thanksgiving and I'm already getting into the Christmas spirit... Woohoo! :) I woke up this morning to this scene....

Yep, the first snowfall of the year... I love it!! :)
And, to get even more into the spirit of the holidays, we (or rather, I did! :)) went out and bought ourselves our first German Christmas tree! :) I've missed being able to decorate a Christmas tree over the past couple of years, so I decided to take matters into my own hands... I headed out to OBI and picked out a cute little tree (reminiscent of the Charlie Brown Christmas tree), brought it home and went to town decorating it with all of the ornaments I've picked up during our European travels over the past couple of years. So, I now present to you, our first German Christmas tree...

Isn't it cute?! :)


We're now officially ready for the start of the holiday season... yay! To add even more excitement, today marks the official start of all of the German Christmas Markets... Yep, the Christmas Market season is upon us... Woohoo! And, being that this is our last Christmas of living in Germany (next Christmas we'll be living back in the U.S.), I'm determined to get to as many Christmas Markets as possible this year! :)
So, with that said, I'm off to my first Christmas Market of the season!! Have a great weekend, everyone!! And, for all of you Black Friday shoppers out there... Good luck! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment