
I'd like to wish my mom a very happy birthday! Words can not adequately describe the type of relationship I have with my mom... Not only is she my mom, but she also plays the role of my confidant, advice giver, cheerleader, counselor, teacher, and most importantly, she's one of my best friends! No matter what, my mom has always been there for me (and my sister, brother, and dad)... She's always there to support me, laugh with me, guide me, give great advice, wipe away my tears, shop with me (hee, hee! :)), and talk with me about anything and everything under the sun. I would not be the person I am today, without all the love and support that mom has given me through the years! I am so thankful to have such an amazing and wonderful woman to call my mom! :)
I wish I was able to celebrate your birthday with you today! Just know that I'm thinking of you! I hope you have a wonderful day!! I look forward to seeing you soon! I love you, Mom!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment