Wow! I can't believe my little buddy is turning 4 today!! It seems like just yesterday when Kaden was this little and I was almost petrified to hold him!!

This little guy has brought so much happiness to our family, and just looking at him (and talking with him) makes my heart almost burst! :) He's just so darn cute!! (Can you tell I'm a proud aunt?! :))
To mark his 4th birthday, I figured a quick recap of the past four years is in order... Here's just a few (trust me, there's ALOT more! :)) pictures of the little guy growing up...
And now he's turning 4! Where has the time gone?? He's simply growing up too quickly! :)
So, I'd like to take this time to wish my favorite little buddy a very Happy Birthday!! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you on this special day! I'm thinking of you, and I look forward to seeing you very soon!! I hope all of your birthday wishes come true! I love you thiiiiiiiiiiiis much, Kaden!! :)









1 comment:
Awww....just have to say reading this and looking through the pics made me cry! :( My baby is growing up and I don't think I'm ready for it yet! :(
Can't wait to see you in a few weeks...miss you! Love ya!
Post a Comment