Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Heading Home...

Hey all! We're currently getting ready to head back to the good ole U.S.A.... Yay! :) I'm currently packing and cleaning and trying to get ready to leave... I'm heading out to Stuttgart on the train this evening, so that I can catch my 6 a.m. flight tomorrow morning... Fun, fun! :) Being that Brian wasn't able to get onto my flight, he'll be flying out of Zurich tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. So, basically, we'll be leaving from two different countries and meeting up in Detroit... Nice! :)

Either way, we're so very excited to be coming home for the holidays! We can't wait to see all of our family and friends! :) We'll be staying between Baldwin, Detroit, and Lansing while we're home, so we hope that we'll get a chance to see as many people as possible!

And, on that note, I'd better get back to packing!! We'll see you soon! :)

No comments: