Well folks, I can officially say that I'm done with German lessons for the year... Woohoo! :) No more spending 4 hours every morning sitting in German class! Yay!! Although, as happy as I am that I get a break from German lessons, I have to admit that I'm the tiniest bit disappointed... Everything was finally starting to "click" for me and now I have no more lessons... And, to top that off, I'm going back to the U.S. for a month where I'll be speaking nothing but English... So, I'm a little nervous that I'm going to lose alot of what I just learned. I guess that's where I have to get very motivated to learn the language on my own in the coming months... :) So, if I randomly start speaking to you in German when I'm home for the holidays, just roll with it... You'll just be helping to contribute to my Deutsch lernen! :)
So now that I don't have German class in the mornings, the question is what will I do with all of my free time? Hmmmm... I think the Christmas Markets are calling my name! :) And, on that note, I think Brian and I are going to head downtown to Friedrichshafen to check out their Christmas Market which opened today... Fun, fun! :) I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Miss you much!
No comments:
Post a Comment