Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter's On Its Way...


I can't believe that Easter is right around the corner... It's beginning to look alot like Easter around here... There are lots of little plastic Easter eggs adorning the trees in everyone's yard, Easter bunnies and baby chicks are on display in every store window, the Easter candy is selling out in all of the stores, and the daffodils are in bloom virtually everywhere around the city (as you can see in the picture above...)! I just love this time of year! :)

I'm really looking forward to spending this Easter in Prague! I've been online planning parts or our trip, and in doing so, I came across some really exciting news (well, at least for me! :))... While we're in Prague, they will be hosting an Easter Market in the center of the city!! Now, for all of my regular readers, you know just how much I LOVE the Christmas Markets around here... Well, now I get to attend my very first Easter market... Yay!! I'm so very excited! (I can't really say that Brian's sharing my excitement about the market itself... But, he is quite excited about the picture opportunities it may present. :)) If you're interested in reading more about the Prague Easter Markets, click here or here for additional information...

So, with that said, I'm off to finish packing for our trip. We're leaving VERY early in the morning (around 4 - 5 a.m. to beat the traffic... grrr!) and heading to Prague. We will be taking our computer with us, so there may be a post or two from Prague... That's if we can find internet access (which is not always an easy task here in Europe!)...

And, just in case we can't find internet, then we'd like to wish you all a very Happy Easter!! Enjoy spending time with your families and friends and make sure you eat lots of candy! :) May the Easter Bunny bring you lots of goodies! :)

Oh, and I just wanted to share some "goodies" that I received from two of my students... They made Easter candles for me! How sweet is that?! :)

No comments: