Hey all! What a busy week it's been here! Because of the Easter holidays around here, my work schedule has been switched around this week, and I feel like I've been running around more than normal, trying to get things done. And, now the next few days are dedicated to cleaning and packing for our upcoming trip to Prague... Yay! :)
Spring is gradually showing itself in these parts... Woohoo! :) The daffodils are starting to bloom, the crocuses are in full bloom, and today, on my walk home, I noticed that the trees are starting to bud! Yes!! :) I'm so ready for warmer temperatures, sunshine and blue skies, and being able to do more outdoor activities!
Last night, Brian and decided to brave the crazy wind and head down to the lake for a stroll along the beach (well, a stroll for me and a photo opportunity for Brian! :))... Let me first start off by saying that I don't know what's been going on with the weather here lately, but we've been getting some CRAZY wind storms!! I'm talking g-force winds, people! :) It's nuts! Just the other day, the winds were so strong, that it literally blew a chair off of our deck... along with everything else that was sitting on the deck at the time... Nice! :) So, anyways, back to last night... Brian and I headed down to the lake, walking against the hurricane force winds, and just as we got down there and Brian set his camera up, it started spitting rain... Lovely! Brian wanted to stick around just a little longer to get some pictures of the waves, and I begrudgingly agreed... And, I have to admit, that I'm quite happy that we decided to do that. If we wouldn't have stayed, we wouldn't have seen this...



I just love rainbows! Something about them is so cheerful... You can't help but to smile when you see one! :) And, last night, we were lucky enough to see two!! :)

Sunset over the Bodensee...


No comments:
Post a Comment