Oh how I love all of the flowers they have over here! Before moving here, it never occurred to me to buy fresh flowers for the house... Nowadays, I can't imagine not having fresh-cut flowers in the house at all times! :) They're always so bright and cheery, and you just can't help but to smile when you see them! Here's my latest purchases... I love how they make the apartment feel so "springy"! :) (Can you tell that I'm ready for winter to be over and spring to arrive?!)

It makes the apartment feel so "cheery"! :)

Another reason to love the flowers over here... They're so cheap!! This bouquet of 15 long stem roses cost me 5 euro!! And I absolutely love the colors! Notice that the coral roses are the same as the ones we had in our wedding? :)

And I couldn't pass up the 2 euro bouquet of tulips either... How pretty! :)


2 comments:
Hi nice to find another American living in Germany. Love the flowers it's definitely one of the things I love about living here is how cheap flowers are. Have a wonderful weekend.
wow... nice flower
Post a Comment