As we all know, March Madness is upon us! This is one of my favorite times of the year! For those of you unfamiliar with March Madness, it is the time of year during which the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament takes place. Meaning that it is the time of year that I get to cheer on my school and all-time favorite team ... Michigan State!! :) (For those of you that didn't already know, Michigan State has a REALLY good basketball team... Last year they played for the NCAA Championship!) This past Thursday and Friday was the first round of the tournament, and yes, Michigan State won and is now going on to the 2nd round. Let's keep our fingers crossed that they can go all the way this year... How happy would that make me?! :)
And, as for my brackets (my tournament predictions for victories/eliminations), I'm currently at 23 - 9 after the first round (basically, out of all the schools that played, I correctly picked 23 out of the 32 to win in the 1st round)... Woohoo!! :) Not too shabby considering I'm living overseas and haven't been able to watch any basketball this year! :)
Here's hoping that Michigan State does well in Round 2 of the tournament... They'll be playing tomorrow at 2:30... Let's Go State!! :)
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment