
Hey all! Many of you know just how much I adore my nephew, Kaden! He's my favorite little buddy! Whenever I see him or talk to him on the phone, he simply melts my heart... I just can't get enough of the little guy! :) I mean, just look at him... How can you not adore that precious little face?! :)
Kaden was recently nominated for a "Cute Kid of the Week" contest on the Parents Magazine website... The contest goes through the end of the week (this Friday), and Kaden is currently in 19th place... So, I'm asking all of my loyal readers out there to vote for him... Let's see if we can help him win the title of the "Cutest Kid of the Week"... I mean, I already think he's the cutest kid ever... But, I guess I'm a little partial being that I'm his aunt! :) So, if you'd like to help Kaden, please click on this link and cast your vote... And feel free to spread the word to others... :)
** Just an FYI, I noticed that the voting process is a little strange... The website changes the contestants' current rank on a daily basis... For instance, Kaden was ranked 206 yesterday, and today he is ranked at 19... When you click on the link from this blog, it'll take you to the child currently ranked 19... Make sure that this is the picture you're voting for...
And, if it isn't currently ranked at 19, just scroll through until you find it, and then cast your vote. :)Kaden says "Thank You" for your vote... He appreciates it "this much" (That's his favorite line... He spreads his arms out really wide and says "This much")! :)


6 comments:
No problem with all of the comments... That's funny! :) Thanks for the vote! Kaden really appreciates it! :) Also, thanks for the update on your blog address... I was wondering why I hadn't seen an update from you in quite a while. :) Looks like things are going well for you! Things are still going well over here on this side of the pond... We've been over here for a year and a half already... It's crazy how fast the time has gone by! We're only over here for another year and a half so we're trying to pack as much in as possible into that time! :)
Great to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by! :)
THANK YOU! :) Kaden appreciates your enthusiasm in helping him win!
We are so excited to see you soon! Kaden misses his Aunt Kristin and can't stop telling us about how you are coming home to see him. haha :) Love you!
Post a Comment