Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Patience Is A Virtue...

Well, we're back in Germany... We had such a fabulous time in Prague this weekend! What a great city it is!! I fully intended to write up a blog today, to share all of our adventures with you and post pictures from our weekend in Prague... However, due to the fact that Brian hasn't had a chance to really "work" (or should I say "post process"...) on the pictures, he's requested that I wait until he's finished with them before I post them on here... Honestly, he's becoming quite the photographer! :) After he told me that, I just figured that I'd wait until he went to work and then go through and post my favorite pictures from the weekend... But, he knows me too well, and he called me out on it before I even had a chance to do it! :)

So, being that he's the reason for all of the beautiful pictures you can see on the blog, I should probably respect his wishes... (We make quite a team when it comes to this blog... He takes the pictures, and I do the writing... I have to admit, we do work quite well together! :)) So, rather than post the pictures without his official consent (which in the photographers' world is called "copyright infringement"...), I guess you'll all just have to wait for him to finish with all of his "post processing". :) So, please be patient loyal readers... I promise you won't be disappointed! :)

**And, just for a heads up, the pictures won't be finished tonight, as we'll be in Austria doing some outdoor rock climbing... So, you might have to wait just a few more days... :) **

But, until then, here's a few of the pictures that I took in Prague... I'm not as worried about the "post processing" of my pictures as he is! :)

Entering the Czech Republic...

The signs were rather difficult to read! :)

The symbol of Prague...

The Tyn Church towers over the Old Town Square... Gorgeous! :)


My attempt at a self-portrait with the Tyn Church behind us... :)

Old Town...

We had dinner one evening at a cute little outdoor pizzeria on the Old Town Square... :)

When was the last time you spent $243 at Starbucks?! :) Just kidding... They don't use the euro in the Czech Republic... Instead they use their own form of money called the Czech crown (or koruna)... And it's valued at 20 koruna to the U.S. dollar!


1 comment:

Rhona said...

Prague looks so pretty. Kind of reminds me of Munich. Can't wait for the rest of the pictures.