Happy Friday to you all! As you've probably already noticed, I've been playing around with the background of this blog... I've been working on changing the background for the past week now, but I'm not having too much luck... I'm trying to find a background that "fits" this particular blog, and it's been more difficult than I was expecting. (If anyone has any ideas on designing a new layout, any advice is greatly appreciated! :)) I still plan to continue working on this until I'm completely satisfied, so if you log in every so often and see an entirely different layout than you did the previous day... Don't fret... It's still the same blog, just a different background. :)
Last night, while Brian played volleyball, I went over to Maike's apartment for dinner and a movie. I made the salad, she made the sandwiches, and we watched the movie "Stranger Than Fiction" (very funny!). It was a very fun evening. Also, I can happily report back that I had her try ranch dressing for the very first time and she really liked it... so now we're on a mission to find something comparable to it over here. :)
Brian and I are gearing up for a busy weekend. We may be going over to Konstanz this evening to check out their Oktoberfest festival... We've heard it's pretty fun, so we thought we'd check it out. Plus, the other Americans, that are in town this week, are going over there and we thought it'd be fun to join them. In case you're curious as to what Oktoberfest in Konstanz consists of, I found a video (in English) that describes the city and the festival... It's kind of long and a little bit cheesy, but it gives you a little more insight into the festival. It also lets you see for yourself some of the things that Brian and I have been experiencing. Just click on the picture below to view the video...Enjoy! :)
On Saturday, we are going to a BBQ hosted by one of Brian's coworkers... We'll find out what a German BBQ looks like! :) And then Saturday evening we have tickets to the after party for the "Inter Boat Show" that has been going on all week... From what I've heard, it's at the local dance club, which stays open until 7 a.m.... Yikes! I'm curious to go just to see what the nightlife is like around here... However, I have to admit that it'll seem strange to be at a club with 18 year olds... Yes, they can drink here at 18. I'll make sure to fill you in on all of the details of the evening... I'm sure it'll be interesting! :)
On another note, I was thinking about it this morning, and I realized that I did not go to McDonald's once this week... yay!! :) Now that we have internet at the apartment, I can get online whenever my little heart desires, and I don't have to walk 25 minutes to in order to do so... What a great feeling! :)
It's time for me to head on out... I have some errands to run and then I'm heading to the gym. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Miss you much! :)
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment