Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Pfander Recap...

Hey all! I realized that I kind of left you hanging last week... My last post informed you that my goal was to take advantage of the nice day we were having so I headed out to hike up Pfander in Austria with my friend, Tanya... And, since then, I haven't had much of an opportunity to fill you in on that hike... Oops! :) Well, you can all breathe a sigh of relief... We made it up and down the mountain safely! :) And, it was a beautiful day for a hike... Clear skies, not too cold, not too hot... Pretty much perfect hiking conditions! :)

And, even better, it was a very big day for Tanya. It was her second time hiking Pfander (and her 4th time hiking in total), and this time she made it all the way to the top... Yay for her! :)(Just an FYI... My friend, Tanya, is a fellow American who's living over here. She's never hiked before, but she always had an interest in trying it out... So, once I found that out, I kind of took her under my wing and I've been showing her the different places around here for hiking... And, she's really enjoying it! :))

So, here's a quick recap of our hike up Pfander... Enjoy!

Halfway there... Love the view!! :)


Almost to the top...

We made it! :)

I love the view from up there! :)

The view from the Pfanderbahn on our way down...

Brian and I went down to the lake to watch the sunset after I got home that night...
Gorgeous! :)

No comments: