Based on recent events that have taken place on both sides of our family (i.e. my dad and Brian's dad), I saw this "blinkie" and it just seemed so fitting... It never ceases to amaze me how quickly life can throw a curveball at you... And, for those of you that know me, you know that I have a tendency to worry about the littlest things... I sometimes need a reminder to stop worrying so much and simply make the most of each and every day... It's definitely easier said than done, but nonetheless, I still keep trying! :)
Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone!! :)



2 comments:
I'm right there with you Kristen...incessant worrier I am. Takes work sometimes to see the positive and blessings in your life...but they usually outweigh the troubles :)
Thanks, Bobbi! :) I think I've just come to the conclusion that no matter what, I'm probably always going to be the worrywart in our family... It seems to be what I do best. :) But, I do agree with you in that the positive and blessings usually outweigh the troubles... And, Brian and I are thankful everyday for all of the amazing opportunities that we've been given over the past few years... It definitely helps to put things into perspective... especially during those times when things aren't going the way you'd like them to go. :)
Post a Comment