Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Anniversary Wishes...

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful parents!! :)

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for the many treasured memories you've helped to create for our family. I am truly grateful to have such loving and supportive parents. I've always looked up to you in so many ways, and as the years go by, I still continue to do so. The two of you have created such a solid, strong, and loving bond within our family, and I feel truly blessed to be a part of it... I strive daily to create that type of relationship and bond in my own family (well, my small "family" consisting of Brian and I... oh, and Riley too! :)).

And, with that said, I want to wish you a very Happy Anniversary and many, many more years of happiness!! I love you!!

No comments: