I've always felt so very fortunate to have such a wonderful dad! The examples that he has set for me are some of the most important life lessons I have ever learned. When I was a little girl, I always looked up to my dad as my hero... And, no matter how old I get, I still view him in the same way. :) He's always there for me, to support and encourage me in whatever I do. He's taught me how to be a strong, independent, honest, hard-working, thoughtful, and sensitive person. My dad has always been there to listen to me and give advice when needed, to pick me up when I'm down, to encourage me to push myself harder, and he always knows just what to say in order to put a smile on my face when I'm feeling down. :) I feel truly blessed to have such an outstanding dad! So, I'd like to take this moment to wish my dad a very Happy Father's Day! I wish I was there to celebrate with you! Thank you for being such an amazing dad to Stacy, Jason, and I! :) I love you!!
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment