Hey all! I hope you all had a fabulous 4th of July weekend! We had a fantastic time in Berlin this past weekend!! Berlin is such a vibrant city... There is just so much to see and do there! We spent our weekend wandering through the city checking out the sights, browsing through their fabulous shopping areas, trying out some of their delicious eateries, taking a boat tour around the city, and partaking in some of the World Cup madness! (Did I mention that Germany played in the Quarter Finals on Saturday while we were in Berlin? And they WON!! :) You could feel the excitement in the air on Saturday night! :)) What a memorable weekend it was! :)
We're still currently trying to sort through all of the pictures, so those will be posted later on in the week... Until then, I'll leave you with this one of Brian and I in front of the Berlin Wall... I have to say, even though I've already had the experience of seeing the Berlin Wall during our last trip, I still got goosebumps when I saw it again this past weekend... Simply amazing! :)

Oh, and one more thing... Germany plays Spain tonight in the World Cup Semi Finals... So, keep your fingers crossed for Germany!! We're hoping for a World Cup win for them this year!! Let's Go Deutschland!! :)



2 comments:
Let the Troutarama countdown begin! :)
I know!! 14 days and counting!! :)
Post a Comment