Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Back to the Rathaus... Gulp!!

It's that time again... The time for Brian and I to renew our visas for another year... Which means another trip to the Rathaus... Gulp!! As many of you know, I'm not a big fan of the Rathaus here in Germany. It never really seems to be a good experience whenever I go there (I'm sure you all remember the whole "deportation" situation! :))... So, needless to say, I'm already in panic mode over today's upcoming trip to the infamous Rathaus! However, I've gone over all of our documents with a fine tooth comb, and I actually think that I've got all of my ducks in a row this time around! My fingers are crossed!!

Now we're off to head into town to my favorite place in Germany (notice the sarcasm there?! :))... Wish us luck! :) I'll keep you posted...

No comments: