Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring is Almost Here!!

Ahh... what a great weekend! The weather was warm and sunny, the flowers started popping up everywhere, and spring was in the air! :) Friday was spent outdoors soaking up the sunshine, Saturday was the perfect day for a bike ride to Meersburg and having our friends over for dinner, drinks, and wii in the evening, and Sunday was spent rock climbing... Oh, and MSU made it past round 2, and is now on the way to the Sweet 16 in the NCAA Basketball Tournament... Woohoo!! And to top it off, the healthcare bill was finally passed!! It doesn't get much better than that! :)

Here are some "snowbells" that have now popped up in our front garden...

Spring is on its way... :)

We stopped to snap a picture of the castle during our bike ride to Meersburg... What a pretty day it turned out to be! :)

The crocuses in our back yard... How pretty! :)

3 comments:

Rhona said...

I just love how DE has all these random schlosses all over the place. Gorgeous. Spring semi-sprung here last week but this past weekend was cold and slightly snowy. (sigh) You just can't win. I look forward to reading about your summer adventures in my favorite place in the world.

Formerly known as Frau said...

Gorgeous pictures....flowers are popping up here too....I think Spring is here! Yay! Have a wonderful Monday!

Kristin :) said...

@rhonalala: I agree with you! I love all of the schlosses that are around here! You can find them virtually everywhere in this country! :) Sorry to hear that the weather isn't too "springy" for you... I grew up in Michigan, so I understand how you're feeling right now. :) I'm definitely hoping the weather continues getting warmer here... I've got a serious case of spring fever now! :) Hope all is well for you! Have a great week! Thanks for reading!! :)

@Frau: Thanks! I'm truly hoping spring has finally sprung here! :) Let's keep our fingers crossed!! Hope you have a fabulous week! :)