Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, September 25, 2009

Oktoberfest 2009... Here We Come!

Happy Friday! It's been quite a hectic week on this end, so I'm quite happy that it's Friday... Plus, the fact that we're heading to Oktoberfest in Munich this weekend made it even that much better! :)

I'm one week into my German class... only 4 more weeks to go for this session... Yay! And then I get to start another 5 weeks for the next session... Oh boy! But, I have to admit... I'm actually enjoying the classes. Being that I'm going every day, it definitely helps with retaining the information. Plus, we're moving along rather quickly... Can't wait to see what's in store for us next week. And, on another good note, I'm actually beginning to pick up quite a few of the words and phrases our teachers have been using... Yay! Needless to say, I get quite excited when I understand what the teacher is actually saying... Definitely helpful when trying to learn a new language! :)

Well, we're off to catch the train... We're taking the train to Munich this year. Should be fun! :) I promise to take lots of pictures of the festival so that I can share them with you when we return!! Have a great weekend! Oh, and if you're interested you can check out this website, www.oktoberfest.de/en/, for some Oktoberfest info... You'll see what we're in store for! Miss you much!

No comments: