While Brian was on his most recent vacation, we headed over to a small town called Mendlishausen. This town is home to "Monkey's Rock", where 200 Barbary Apes roam around in the woods. They have a 600 meter path through the woods which you can wander around and literally "hang out" with the monkeys. They also allow you to feed popcorn to the monkeys... one kernel at a time. It was such a fun experience, and Brian and I had a great time meeting the monkeys! :)


"To the Monkeys"...

This guy was my absolute favorite! :)

Feeding them popcorn...

This one wanted nothing to do with anyone... He wouldn't even move for a piece of popcorn! :) Too funny! :)


They were all just so cute! I wanted so badly to pet them, but you're not allowed to touch them... That was one time that I actually paid attention to the rules... Getting attacked by an ape would not be my idea of fun! :)



We also saw this huge buck as we were walking through the woods... Look at that rack of horns!


No comments:
Post a Comment