Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad!!

I'd like to take this time to wish my Mom and Dad a very Happy Anniversary! Today brings back so many memories of all the special moments we've shared as a family... family vacations, Spring Break trips to Florida, camping trips to Cedar Point, days spent outside swimming in the pool and jumping on the trampoline, summer days spent at Ludington beach, shopping trips in Traverse City, and the list could go on and on.

My parents continue to serve as the greatest, sweetest example of what love, respect, and commitment are all about. They compliment each other so well. I could go on forever about them... About how they're both so loving, family-oriented, honest, caring, hardworking, supportive, compassionate, patient (and between the three of us kids, they definitely had to learn the importance of patience! :)).

Stacy, Jason, and I have been very lucky to have the two of you for our parents (and Kaden's a very lucky little guy to have you as grandparents! :)). You made a wonderful home for all of us - one that was always filled with love and laughter. Family has always meant the world to you, and it shows. :) The three of us will be forever grateful for all of the love, support, inspiration, guidance, and encouragement you've given to us throughout the years.

I hope you have a wonderful anniversary, Mom & Dad! Thank you for being such wonderful parents. I love you and I wish you many more wonderful years ahead! :)

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad! :) We Love You!