However, I do get full access to the computer today, being that Brian is gone for the day. He's doing some outdoor rock climbing in Austria with our friend, Dominik... And, as much as I'm happy to be able to get caught up on my blogging/computer time, I have to admit that I'm extremely jealous that Brian gets to go out rock climbing today! :) I would have, but there were two things holding me back... 1) I burned my hand in the oven the other day, which resulted in a huge blister that would have made climbing quite difficult, and 2) they're doing a route that is 8 - 10 times the height of the ones we normally do, and I have absolutely no experience in the type of climbing they're going to be doing today. So, for now, I'm staying home and letting Brian tackle this climb. After he does it, he'll be able to determine whether or not it's something I can handle... and if it is, you know I'll be heading out there with him on the next excursion! :) But, for now, I'm going to get caught up on all of my vacation blogging...
Being that we have so many pictures to share, I figured that blogging about the entire trip would be overwhelming. So, I've decided that the best way to do it is to break the trip up into segments, where I'll give background information on the area and then post the corresponding photos... And, on that note, I'd better get started. Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment