Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!


It seems strange to me to think that today is Mother's Day, and I'm currently thousands of miles and an ocean away from my mom.  You see, my mom means the world to me... She's the person who's helped me to become the person that I am today. She's taught me how to stand on my own and how to be a good person.  She's laughed with me, cried with me, shared my joys with me, and calmed my fears for me.  She's given me the courage to try new things.  She's encouraged me to grow and learn from my mistakes.  She's always there to pick me up when I'm down.  She listens to me when I need to talk.  She gives great advice.  She loves her family unconditionally.  She's taught me so much about life, and love, and giving... And for all of these lessons, I will forever be grateful!   So I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my mom for being the best mom any girl could ever ask for! :)  I appreciate all that you do for me!  Even though I'm not there to celebrate with you, just know that I'm thinking of you on this special day.  Have a wonderful Mother's Day!  I love you, Mom! :)

I'd also like to wish a very Happy Mother's Day to all of the other mom's out there!  Enjoy your day, and know that you are truly appreciated!  

No comments: