Hey all! We're having a fabulous time on the Italian portion of our vacation!! Over the past week we've seen the beautiful cities of Florence and Siena, witnessed the Leaning Tower of Pisa, enjoyed touring the Tuscan countryside, explored the ancient ruins of Rome, frolicked in the sunshine on the island of Capri, viewed the remnants of the tragic ending of Pompeii, braved the Amalfi Drive, and enjoyed swimming with an octopus in the Mediterranean Sea! The time has definitely flown by! We'll be in Italy for another couple of days and then we'll be heading over to Croatia... We're definitely looking forward to seeing what Croatia has in store for us! :)
Being that we only have a short amount of time on the internet, I can only post a few pictures of our trip thus far... Enjoy! (And I'm so sorry, but I completely forgot to upload the pictures of Rome, Pisa, and Amalfi onto my memory stick.... So, you'll just have to wait to see those at a later date. :)) Stay tuned for more updates! We miss you much!



No comments:
Post a Comment