Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Funny Money...

The English speaking theater group (called the Bodensee Players) that I'm part of, recently held their spring performance. It was called "Funny Money", and it was absolutely hilarious!! :) I helped backstage doing hair and make-up again, which I absolutely love to do! We have such fun backstage before the performances! :) It's such a great group of people to work with! I have to admit, the last performance was quite difficult for me... I realized that it was the last time I would help them backstage (considering we move back to the U.S. in a little over a month), so needless to say, I did get somewhat emotional. :( It's just so hard to say goodbye to just great people... And, we all know, how bad I am at saying goodbye anyways...

Thankfully, Brian was there to help document the performance. The Bodensee Players love the pictures he takes, so they asked him to take pictures of the last performance! :) He did a great job as usual! And, I'm just happy that he was able to be there to take the pictures ... Not only for the Bodensee Players... But, for us to be able to use them to remember our time here in Germany... They're definitely memories that I will forever cherish. :)

So, if you're interested in seeing the pictures Brian took of the performance, then click here to check them out... Enjoy!

No comments: