A couple of weeks ago, I headed to Frankfurt with some good friends to celebrate our friend, Eva's Junggesellinnenabschied (Bachelorette Party)! :) We had such a fun time... And, most importantly, Eva thoroughly enjoyed herself! :) It was the perfect way to celebrate Eva's upcoming wedding!
I was the designated "photographer" for the event, so I did my best to capture all of the fun we had! So, here's a little peek into Eva's Junggesellinnenabschied... Enjoy! :)

The day had an Asian/Thai theme to it...
We began with an Asian tea, then headed to the spa for a Thai massage (or in my case, a pedicure! :)), enjoyed a Thai dinner, played some fun games, and then ended the night at Schandi's (a Persian themed restaurant/bar).

Cheers to Eva!!

Alex, Eva, and Julia (Eva's sister) enjoying a glass of sekt... :)

Daniela, Alex, and I waiting for the train to take us to the spa...

Eva enjoying her pedicure! :)

Enjoying a little conversation before dinner...

Julia, Jasmin, and Anna hard at work in the kitchen preparing the Thai-themed dinner...
All of their hard work paid off because it was delicious! :)

Playing some bachelorette games... :)

Eva was so completely happy! :)

And, a trip to Frankfurt wouldn't be complete without a little sightseeing! :)
The next morning, we headed out to see some of the sights before we headed back home...
Here's the Frankfurt Cathedral...

Meike, Alex, and Eva wandering through Frankfurt! :)


3 comments:
That is one of the craziest words I have ever seen! Are you sure you didn't just make that up? ;)
Quite different than your bachelorette party that Jonny and I crashed along with Al Atwell. But still looks like a great time was had by everyone!
What no costumes and crazy selling stuff we would see the funniest bachelor/bachelorette parties when we lived in Bremen. I loved it. But it looks like you had a wonderful time and good weather which is nice!
@Meredith - I know, right?! You would think that it wouldn't be possible to have that many vowels and consonants in one word! :) But, the Germans just love taking as many words as possible and smashing them together into one! :) And, their bachelorette parties are very far cries from what ours are like in the U.S.! :) But, typically on the opposite end of the spectrum... All of the other bachelorette parties are pretty crazy (i.e. dressing up in costumes, selling things, doing the "Thriller" dance in the middle of the street, etc! :))... Thankfully, my friend, Eva, is a bit more on the reserved side, which resulted in quite a fun, and low-key, bachelorette party! :) Maybe you and I will have to go out and try to crash a few bachelorette parties once I move back... You in? :)
@Frau - Yea, this bachelorette party was very different from the typical ones you see happening over here... After seeing some of the other bachelorette parties over here, I was slightly scared about what was being planned for Eva's! :) But, thankfully Eva is much more reserved than that and she requested that she not have to sell things or dress up... She merely wanted to hang out with all of her closest girls... And, I'd say she was quite pleased with the outcome! As were the rest of us! :)
Post a Comment