Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, March 11, 2011

Travel Plans...

I have been on a roll lately... On a roll of booking vacations, that is! :) Being that we only have a few more months of living in Europe before we move back to the U.S., Brian and I are determined to check as many places off of our "list" of European destinations as we possibly can... So, I've been quite the busy bee trying to find good deals on airline tickets and hotels in each of these destinations... And, I've been quite successful to say the least! :) I'm quite happy to say that I have managed to find us some great deals on airlines and hotels to a number of destinations!! So, thanks to my savvy finds, here's what our calendar is looking like for the months of April and May...


Our first stop is in Barcelona, Spain from April 1st - 4th...

I finally convinced Brian to go to Ireland (I've only wanted to visit Ireland since I was about 3 years of age!!)... Woohoo!! :)

We'll be in Ireland from April 13th - 17th...
We are flying into and staying in Dublin during our time there, so I'm super excited to explore the city for a couple of days!

After spending a few days in the city of Dublin, we plan to spend a couple of days exploring some of Ireland's countryside... I can't wait to see the Wicklow mountains and surrounding areas! :)

We'll be heading back to one of our favorite destinations (Lago di Garda, Italy) over Easter weekend... Yay! :) We love this area for the gorgeous scenery, hiking and rock climbing areas, and the delicious Italian coffee! :)

Shortly thereafter, we'll be exploring Mallorca, Spain from May 12th - 15th... Woohoo! :)

I can't tell you how excited I am to be able to travel to all of these different places! I never dreamed that I'd be fortunate enough to be able to see so many beautiful places... I feel so completely grateful that we are able to have these experiences!! My only wish is that we were able to bring all of our family and friends along to experience everything with us!

2 comments:

Rhona said...

Well, you are an official German going to Mallorca now! :)You know how much those Deutch love that place.
Those plans sound soooo great. Have fun and of course, I cannot wait for the updates.

Kristin :) said...

I know, right?! :) We've heard so much about it from our German friends that we wanted to check it out for ourselves! :) At least we won't have to worry about speaking a different language while we're there... From what I hear, German is more common than Spanish there! :)