Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Stay Tuned!

Unfortunately I do not have time tonight to give the expansive details that you are used to seeing here on Kristin's blog so for the time being I would like to give you the subject matter (the chapters if you will) that I will address when I do have time, hopefully tomorrow night.  Of course, this is Brian (her loving husband) writing because Kristin is not the "Stranger in a Strange Land", she is in fact the "Familiar in a Familiar Land" at the moment staying with her parents in Baldwin MI.  So without further adieu, let's get to the topics of discussion.

  1. Departure - Saying goodbye with no reunion date set.
  2. Trip Back to Friedrichshafen - My Jason Bourne attempt to duck customs.
  3. The New Digs - Oh What a Difference a Few Windows Make!
  4. Kristin's Visa - A recap of what happened and what the F*CKING holdup is all about.
  5. Life Sans Kristin - Living in Germany without my dear wife.
  6. IMHO - Various observations of the German culture from my perspective.
I hope to get all 6 chapters done tomorrow before my ski date with Dominik on Saturday.  We are going to hit some of the slopes in Austria, which should be a good time.  It is doubly good because it will allow me an opportunity to check out which runs would be suitable for Kristin when she comes back.

STAY TUNED!!!

P.S. Here is some advance warning.  My writing is not entirely like Kristin's and it will contain some deeper material because I cannot help but probe people's actions and behavior, especially my own!!

No comments: