Hey all! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year! Brian and I had a wonderful holiday! We really enjoyed spending time with our family and friends! Our time in the U.S. flew by very quickly!
As some of you may already know, Brian headed back to Germany last Saturday. I, on the other hand, am still in the United States (hence, the lack of posts recently... :)). Some of you are already aware of my current situation, but for those of you that haven't heard, I'm having an issue with my visa and I'm unable to return to Germany until all of the paperwork is figured out... Lovely. So, I'm still in the U.S. waiting to get a call from the Embassy in Chicago to let me know when I can fly back... And so I continue to wait...
Being that I'm currently not a "Stranger in a Strange Land", I haven't had much material to blog about recently. :) However, I don't want to keep all of you waiting until I return to Germany before I start blogging again, so Brian has generously agreed to blog every now and then in my absence. :) (Now, for all of you who know Brian, his blogs will most likely be in stark contrast to the blogs I tend to post... Don't be surprised if they require you to do some "deep thinking". :)
I promise to keep you all posted on my "visa situation", and once I return to Germany, I'll be back in business when it comes to blogging! :) Being that I'm still in the U.S., I'm hoping that I'll be able to see some of you while I'm still here... I hope all is going well for you!
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment