Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Coming Soon!! The Goings On...

Sorry for the delay in getting a new post going.  I am in the middle of writing a post but now must get back to studying and I am SUPER tired.  I got up early (5:20) and went skiing today, which is a double whammy for trying to sit still and write down thoughts.  Mindlessly learning German Vocabulary words via flash-cards takes a bit less mental energy.  Over the last few days I have made about 400+ more so I have some work to do.  
But, on deck for you shortly will be the following...

Update on Kristin - This will be short and too the point because thinking about or discussing this topic is like a blow torch in my brain.  

Skiing - Oh how spoiled I have become.  I will never again be able to ski again in Michigan.  It is hopeless!  I will give some detail about the skiing I have done in the Austrian Alps these past two weekends.  

OMG!!! - For only the second time on this trip I have seen a German show some deep down emotion at work.  This guy was really pissed off!  And I must say, that it really brought a smile to my face to see it.  

So please stay tuned and I will provide details shortly!  I hope everyone is having a good weekend and that winter is manageable. 

No comments: