Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dad!!



Happy Birthday to my wonderful dad!! :)

When I was a little girl, you were always my hero. You always had a way of making me laugh when I was sad, helping to make everything better when it wasn't going so well, saying exactly what I needed to hear when I needed to hear it, and no matter what, you always made me feel as if I was the queen of the world and that I could accomplish anything I set my mind to. I want you to know how grateful I am to you for being such a wonderful dad! You have always been there for me, teaching and guiding along the way, and I truly appreciate that! And, I can honestly say, that no matter how old I get, you'll always be my hero! :)

I hope you have a wonderful birthday!! I wish I was there to celebrate with you!! I'm sending lots of love and birthday wishes across the ocean to you!! I love you, Dad!!

No comments: