Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Mother's Day Wish...


- Washington Irving


My mom has always been my role model. She has inspired me to work hard to become the person I am today. Throughout my life, I have always looked up to my mom and admired her... I've never met anyone who is as loving, hardworking, supportive, and dedicated to her family as much as she is! She has always been our support system, no matter what may befall us. For as long as I can remember, she has encouraged us to dream big and to never settle for less than our best. She has boosted our confidence when it was low, and fostered so many of our crazy ideas over the years (and, believe me, we've had some crazy ones! :)). She's given us tough love during those times in our life when we needed it most. She's wiped away our tears and chased away our fears. She has encouraged us to fight for what we believe in. She has shown us how to be strong individuals. But, most importantly, she has given us unconditional love and unwavering support. :) I am truly grateful for all that my mom has done for me and for our family!

So, I'd like to take a moment to thank my mom for being truly exceptional! I feel so fortunate to have such a wonderful mom and role model. I wish I could be there to celebrate Mother's Day with you, Mom! Just know that I'm thinking of you, and I look forward to spending time with you in just a few months! :) I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day! I love you!!

And, to all of the other mom's out there (especially my sister, Stacy!! :))... I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing Mother's Day! You all deserve it!! :)

No comments: